HELPFUL POSTS ON DECLUTTERING & ORGANIZATION TO GET YOU MOTIVATED THIS MONTH!
MINIMALIST POST ROUND-UP
Here are some great posts from around the blogosphere to give you advice and insight into minimalism as well as tips on getting decluttered and organized.
MINIMALISM IN GENERAL
- Here is a great one from Ana at Goatdog Simple called Minimalism: 7 Reasons Why Less is More
- Check out 5 Habits I changed to Become More Minimal from Shannon Torrens to see how she avoided influence in order to make it easier to adopt minimalism.
DECLUTTERING POST ROUND-UP
- For paper decluttering check out The Starving Artist’s 5 Ways to Reduce Paper Clutter in Your Home
- Check out this post from Problems and Projects on What causes Clutter and How to Get Control
- Want to watch a fun YouTube declutter? Here’s my Declutter With Me
ORGANIZATION POST ROUND-UP
- Toot Sweet 4 Two has a great post that really simplifies organizing: 3 Actionable Tips for Organizing Anything. Give it a read.
- 6 Easy Tips to Simplify & Organize Your Home – This is actually a guest post by yours truly on Sassy Smart and Simple
- If the playroom needs organized check out 7 Playroom Organization Ideas That Will Crush Overwhelm from The Simplified Home
minimalist in march continues!
Did you catch yesterday’s YouTube video? It’s part one of two in my Spring Clean with me mini-series! In this post, I tackled the kitchen, living, and dining areas. If you get a chance go check it out and show it some love with likes and comments!
Be on the lookout for a guest post from Ana at Goatdog Simple Tuesday morning! And be sure to use the #MinimalistInMarch on social media so I’ll see your decluttering and organization progress and be sure to include it in my stories!
Until next time, stay frugal and minimal my friends!