I started a post (and made pins) on advice I’d give my younger self shortly after my birthday a few months ago. I am getting nowhere with it. Then I saw some posts on bucket lists and advice on keeping them, so I thought I’d just post a bucket list of goals I’d like to accomplish before I turn 40! I have a few months shy of 5 years, so why not?! Here is my do before 40 bucket list.
- Be a full-fledged work at home mom – with a regular income.
- Get back (and stay) in the habit of regular Bible study – I miss this! I need this!
- Take a trip of some sort with my husband sans kids for our 15th anniversary (just 2 years to go)! – We went to Eureka Springs for two nights for our 10th anniversary and that’s the first and only time we’ve gotten away without kids.
- Become a Certified Financial Coach – I want to take my love of budgeting to the next level. This seems like a logical step to accomplish the next goal.
- Help people get out of debt and take on clients who want to change their family tree! Yes, I can do this without a certification, but I want the added credibility.
- Make one new, good friend a year.
- Nurture the friendships I already have more.
- Take a girl’s trip to Ikea.
- Attend a DFC (Debt-Free Community) meetup in my area. I will organize it if I have to.
- Take the kids on a couple of vacations. So far we’ve only done day trips since we’ve had our second child. We didn’t go much of anywhere with just the one either.
I’ll be honest, I had originally thought it’d be fun to post a 40 before 40, but apparently I don’t have that many goals! This is a pretty short post, but I have been enjoying my weekend. I’m back tomorrow with another Meal Plan Monday! Have a happy and frugal Sunday, my friends!